As a Goochland Chamber of Commerce Member, you can expect:
- A dedicated and passionate leadership team that is committed to providing you the tools you need to help your business succeed and grow.
- High-quality events designed to connect you with your potential customer or partner.
- Guidance through Chamber membership benefits to assist you in determining what type of engagement makes the most sense for your business and ultimate success.
- A return on relationships through an opportunity to connect with the community through Chamber-led volunteer opportunities.
- An advocacy committee that keeps its eye on local, state and federal policies that may impact your business.
- A business listing in our printed and online membership directory.
- The ability to acquire customer referrals from individuals and businesses looking for potential vendors.
- Increased visibility in the community through marketing and sponsorship opportunities.
- Opportunity to attend any of our business-focused educational classes.
- Networking opportunities at Business After Hours and numerous other events.
- Ability to add press releases and events to the Chamber’s website.
- Access to our Member2Member program for Chamber member-only discounts and services.
- Ability to post job openings on our website.
- Opportunity to host a networking event or meeting at your business.
- A get what you give experience. We are committed to your involvement, but it’s ultimately up to you to decide the level of your involvement. Your engagement will dictate your success.
If you are a new Chamber Member or a new Chamber representative for your company or organization, please contact the Executive Director, Carol Taylor, at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a "Member Success Plan".
Your Chamber team believes every incoming member of the Goochland Chamber of Commerce is committed to success personally and professionally and we will stay dedicated to your engagement. After all, it’s your engagement that is key to your overall success and we’re proud to be a partner in your business.