Please read this posting thoroughly and completely if you are interested in this position. Bachelor's Degree Required
Huntington Learning Center of Richmond - Short Pump is seeking a self-motivated and hard-working individual to fill a full-time educational administrator position. Candidates should be comfortable with working with children of all ages, as well as their parents, have excellant customer service and have experience with various administrative duties. This is primarily an entry-level administrative role.
The schedule for the Assistant Director is Monday through Thursday 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Compensation will be based on the applicant's experience and education. A qualified applicant will have a bachelor's degree, although those with higher degrees will also be considered.
Responsibilities and Duties
The duties for the Assistant Director position include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling students and teachers
- Hiring, training, observing and evaluating teachers
- Communicating effectively in person, by phone, text and email
- Taking payments
- Administering student evaluations
- Reviewing, monitoring and revising student programs
- Enduring the center runs efficiently, effectively and safely
Candidates should be excellant communicators with friendly faces and voices. The ideal candidate can also teach and meet with parents to discuss student progress.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Comfort with and interest in embracing technology including Microsoft Office, Google Forms and Docs, and Zoom
- Oral and wriiten communication skills
- Organization and administrative skills
- Teaching expereince (desired, but not required)
Job Type: Full-time